Tuesday, April 4, 2023

NBA Betting VLOG: Trying out Loom

    

NBA Same Game Parlay Vlog


     I recently learned about this online media tool that a lot of companies use called Loom. Loom is a site that allows you to screen share videos with coworkers and employers in an attempt to cut down on time wasting meetings and over whelming email. I decided to use Loom to screen share the sports book with you guys and talk you through some simplified reasons for a few picks. This is something that I'm interested in going forward, and hope to be able to take advantage of for the sake of Lock Picker.

    Without further ado, click the link HERE to view the video I created of me putting together a same game parlay on DraftKings. Before you view it though, know this. I made a mistake with my last pick and accidentally clicked on the u8.5 button instead of the o8.5, just know that when I placed the bet on my phone, I did the correct pick and took Giddy o8.5 boards.

Thommy Dogg$ picks:

Same Game Parlay
-Steph Curry o29.5 points
-Isaiah Joe o1.5 three-pointers
-Josh Giddy o8.5 rebounds

I placed 1 unit on this Frankenstein @ +390, time to Lock It In!

2 comments:

NBA FINALS GAME 3 BETTING PROPS AND PICKS 5/7/2023

  NBA FINALS GAME 3 IN MIAMI               The Miami Heat had a crazy fourth quarter in game 2 to even the series and become the first team ...